Whether you’re an established business or just getting your start-up off the ground, Zak Shusterman can advise you on the practical and legal considerations involved in establishing, maintaining and expanding your business.
Running a business doesn’t have to be any more complicated or stressful than it already seems. Consulting with an attorney can help determine the simplest and most efficient solutions for your needs.
Formation of LLCs, LLPs, PCs, corporations, professional entities;
Collaboration agreements; Joint ventures
Restructuring; Mergers; Business sales and transfers
Services contracts, sales agreements, commercial real estate transactions, master services agreements;
Distribution agreements, licensing agreements, import / export, regulatory compliance
Employment agreements, contractor agreements;
Breaches of contract; Infringements; Failures to perform
Settlement negotiations; Representation in mediation and arbitration; Drafting arbitration provisions
Recent matters have included :
- Successful settlement of a contract dispute with a major cultural institution
- Advising on the acquisition and development of a $10M project
- Advising on the purchase and sale of small businesses and medical practices
- Dissolution of varied business entities
- High-level employee separation agreements